How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab Breeze P660? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Tab Breeze P660? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Tab Breeze P660? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Tab Breeze P660?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab Breeze P660. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Tab Breeze P660 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8389 core will run faster.
- Switch off the Micromax device by the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Now you can see a menu with 3 options.
- Select from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up to select, Volume Down to confirm selection).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After a few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Superbly work.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video