Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Tab P470 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8312 core will run faster.
- If the tablet is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Funbook Tablet P255 hard reset/factory wipe method - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work