Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Tab P650 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8389 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work