How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Turbo A250? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Turbo A250? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Turbo A250? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Turbo A250?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Turbo A250. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Turbo A250 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589T core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Up + Volume Down + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- Here you can see a menu with 2 options.
- In this step choose from this menu option one: Recovery Mode (press Volume Up).
- After that, you will see the next menu called Recovery Mode logo, tap once the Power button to open a normal recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Overview on-screen button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
Hard Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo A250 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset myPhone GO - Clear eMMC |HardReset.info - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video