Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Turbo
How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Turbo? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Turbo? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Turbo? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Turbo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Turbo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Turbo will be as new and your Mediatek MT6589T core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch off the cell phone.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- In order to go into Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.