How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Unite 4? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Unite 4? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Unite 4? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Unite 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Unite 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Unite 4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- First of all, turn off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android icon.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards, choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with the Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax Canvas Spark Q380 Hard Reset Pattern Unlock - video
Unlock Micromax Canvas Q380 Spark by Hard Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on