How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas XL2 A109 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6589M core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Micromax logo appears on the screen release the Power rocker.
- You can release held key when you see an Android icon.
- In order to enter the Recover Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax canvas XL2 A109 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on