How to factory reset MICROMAX Canvas Xpress A99? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Canvas Xpress A99? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Canvas Xpress A99? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Canvas Xpress A99?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Canvas Xpress A99. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Canvas Xpress A99 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582 core will run faster.
- Begin by switching off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys as soon as the new menu appears on the screen.
- From the available options choose the Recovery Mode. Use the Volume Up to navigate and the Volume Down button to accept.
- In order to show the Recovery Mode menu tap the Menu key once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Micromax canvas xpress A99 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on