Master Reset MICROMAX D305
Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of MICROMAX D305 in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from MICROMAX D305.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 5.1 Lollipop system and MICROMAX D305 will work faster. Let's use the full power of MediaTek MT6572M core by resting the MICROMAX D305 and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 1350.0 mAh battery.
- First of all, download and install the ADB drivers and Android Multi Tools on your computer.
- Switch off the device by holding down the Power key for a few seconds.
- Afterwards press and hold the Volume Down and Power button until the phone goes to Fastboot Mode.
- Connect the phone with your computer via the USB cable.
- In the next step run the Android Multi Tools.
- Then from the available options select Wipe Data/Cache.
- Good job! The factory reset is done.
Master Reset (MICROMAX D305)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.