Hard Reset MICROMAX Evok Power
How to factory reset MICROMAX Evok Power? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Evok Power? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Evok Power? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Evok Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Evok Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Evok Power will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up + Power keys for a few moments.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all keys.
- Now use Volume Up to select "Recovery" and confirm it with Volume Down.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume buttons and press the Power key once.
- When Recovery Mode pops up choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax canvas evok power q4260 hard reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work