Hard Reset MICROMAX Fantabulet F666
How to factory reset MICROMAX Fantabulet F666? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Fantabulet F666? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Fantabulet F666? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Fantabulet F666?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Fantabulet F666. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Fantabulet F666 will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382W/M core will run faster.
- The device must be turned off, so hold down the Power rocker for a while.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up and Power button for a few seconds.
- You can release held keys when you see an Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After a while accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work