Hard Reset MICROMAX Funbook P250
How to factory reset MICROMAX Funbook P250? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Funbook P250? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Funbook P250? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Funbook P250?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Funbook P250. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX Funbook P250 will be as new and your AllWinner A13 core will run faster.
- In order to power on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Remove pattern lock of Micromax Funbook P300 & P250 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work