How to factory reset MICROMAX Funbook P275? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Funbook P275? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Funbook P275? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Funbook P275?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Funbook P275. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX Funbook P275 will be as new and your Allwinner A13 core will run faster.
- Switch off the Micromax device by the Power button.
- Next press and hold Volume Down + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release the Power button and the Volume Down button hold until you see Android logo.
- Then press few times Volume Down button to open normal Recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Excellent job.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video