How to factory reset MICROMAX Funbook P300? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Funbook P300? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Funbook P300? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Funbook P300?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Funbook P300. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX Funbook P300 will be as new and your AWT A10 core will run faster.
- Switch off the Micromax device by the Power button.
- Then press and hold Home + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release the Power button and the Home button hold until you see Android logo.
- Next press few times Home button to open the normal Recovery menu with options to select.
- From this menu select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Confirm option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After few seconds accept option "reboot system now".
- Excellent work.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Remove pattern lock of Micromax Funbook P300 & P250 - video