How to factory reset MICROMAX Funbook P365? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Funbook P365? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Funbook P365? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Funbook P365?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Funbook P365. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MICROMAX Funbook P365 will be as new and your RK3028 core will run faster.
- First of all, power off the device by pressing the Power key.
- Then hold down Volume Up + Power button for about 10 seconds.
- You should release held keys when you see the Android Robot.
- To enter the Recovery Mode hold down the Power key for a short while.
- From the menu choose "Wipe Data/Factory Reset" by using Volume buttons to scroll and Power button to select options.
- Tap "yes" to confirm the operation if you are certain you want to clear all your data.
- Use the Power button to accept option "reboot system now".
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video