Hard Reset MICROMAX Funbook P560
How to factory reset MICROMAX Funbook P560? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Funbook P560? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Funbook P560? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Funbook P560?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Funbook P560. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MICROMAX Funbook P560 will be as new and your Qualcomm MSM7227-A core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (MICROMAX Funbook P560)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.