Hard Reset MICROMAX GC700
How to factory reset MICROMAX GC700? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX GC700? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX GC700? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX GC700?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX GC700. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MICROMAX GC700 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- To begin Hard reset, firstly press the Power to activate the display.
- Then you ought to open the Settings app.
- Afterward, you have to scroll down and choose Restore settings.
- Then in the appropriate line enter the secure code (standard code is 0000).
- Congratulations! Your phone will hard reset after the reboot!
Hard Reset (MICROMAX GC700)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.