How to factory reset MICROMAX Q339 Bolt? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q339 Bolt? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q339 Bolt? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q339 Bolt?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q339 Bolt. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q339 Bolt will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards, from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- After that, choose to Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- The hard reset has just been performed. Congratulations.
hard reset micromax q339 - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video