How to factory reset MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- At the very beginning power off the MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- Let go of all keys as soon as the Android Robot pops up.
- Hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas Selfie 3 - Remove Screen Lock / Wipe Data by Recovery Mode - video
How to Open Factory Mode on MICROMAX Q348 Canvas Selfie 3 - Factory Test Mode - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on