How to factory reset MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek MT6580 core will run faster.
- Begin by holding the Power button for a few seconds to turn off your MICROMAX Q350R Magnus 2 Plus.
- After that start pressing Volume Up + Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- Let go of the Power key when MICROMAX logo pops up.
- Release Volume Up when Android Robot appears.
- Press the Power key once to open Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume Down to scroll down and the Volume Up key to accept it.
- Now you have to choose "yes" and confirm with Volume Up.
- Finally navigate to "reboot system now" with Volume Up.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax canvas spark 2 plus Q350 hard reset - video