How to factory reset MICROMAX Q355 Canvas Play? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q355 Canvas Play? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q355 Canvas Play? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q355 Canvas Play?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q355 Canvas Play. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q355 Canvas Play will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Start by switching off the cell phone, by using the Power button.
- Then press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- In order to go into Recovery Mode hold down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video