Factory Reset MICROMAX Q372 Unite 3
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROMAX Q372 Unite 3. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MICROMAX Q372 Unite 3.
As a result your Android 5.0 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000.0 MB storage and Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MICROMAX Q372 Unite 3 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a a short while
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! You have just been accomplished the factory reset operation.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work