How to factory reset MICROMAX Q383 Bolt? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q383 Bolt? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q383 Bolt? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q383 Bolt?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q383 Bolt. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q383 Bolt will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Power off the phone with the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Down + Power button to see Android logo, then release the Power button.
- Volume Down hold until you see recovery Android logo, then release it too.
- When Android recovery logo will be on screen tap and hold the Power button, then tap once Volume Up button and the normal recovery menu will show.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down button to scroll options, and to confirm press Power button.
- Now accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards, press Power button to select option "reboot system now".
- Congratulations. Success.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Bolt Q383 Hard Reset And Pattern Lock Eazy 100% - video
Micromax Bolt Q383 Mobile - Hard Reset and Remove Pattern - video
Сброс настроек Micromax Q383 (Hard Reset Micromax Bolt Q383) - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on