Hard Reset MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo
How to factory reset MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the smartphone by pressing the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that hold down Volume Down + Power buttons for a short while.
- When Android logo shows up let go of the Power button.
- Release Volume Down if you see Recovery Mode on the screen your MICROMAX Q4001 Vdeo.
- Now select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- In the next step use Volume keys to choose "yes" and press the Power button once.
- At the end select "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to hard reset Micromax Vdeo 1 Q4001 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work