How to factory reset MICROMAX Q4151? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q4151? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q4151? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q4151?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q4151. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q4151 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Start by powering off the phone using the Power button and selecting power off.
- When the phone shuts off, hold Volume Up + Power button until you do not see MICROMAX logo then release all key.
- You should now be in Recovery Menu.
- In Recovery mode, select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume down to scroll, and Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirme your decision.
- After the process is complete, select "Reboot system now".
- Well done.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video