Hard Reset MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G
How to factory reset MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning power off the MICROMAX Q4201 Canvas Spark 4G.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work