Hard Reset MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2
How to factory reset MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning power off the MICROMAX Q426 Canvas Mega 2 smartphone.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.