How to factory reset MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
- Turn off the MICROMAX Q427 Canvas Unite 4 at first.
- Then use the following combination of keys the Volume Up + Power key.
- As soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up let go of both keys.
- Next, hold down the Power key in order to go into Recovery Mode.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video