Hard Reset MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6
How to factory reset MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735P core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In the first step power off the MICROMAX Q428 Canvas Fire 6.
- After that, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- As soon as the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.