Factory Reset MICROMAX Q4402
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROMAX Q4402. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MICROMAX Q4402.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MICROMAX Q4402 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- If you want to start the Hard reset in a different way, opening up the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Backup & reset and then choose Factory data reset.
- Choose the Reset phone right after you have read the warning message before you proceed onwards.
- Select Erase everything to start the entire process.
- Nicely done! Now your phone will start the process and by doing so remove all personal data, once it's finished you will be greeted by the Android home screen.
Factory Reset (MICROMAX Q4402)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.