How to factory reset MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus will be as new and your MediaTek core will run faster.
- In the first step power off the MICROMAX Q479 Canvas Pace 2 Plus.
- Next, press and hold together the Volume Up + Power key for a few seconds.
- When the Android Robot pops up start holding down the Power key.
- While holding Power key press Volume Up button once.
- Then use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- As soon as the Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- The restoring operation will be done as soon as the MICROMAX logo pops up.
- Excellent! The factory reset operation should be completed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
How to Reset Micromax Canvas Turbo to Factory Settings - video