The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROMAX S303. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MICROMAX S303.
As a result your Android 4.4 KitKat will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000 MB storage and Li-Ion 1400.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MICROMAX S303 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Power off the phone with the Power button.
- Then press and hold Volume Up + Power button to see Android logo, then realise Power button. Volume Up button hold until you don't see the recovery menu, then release all buttons.
- Next select option "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume Down button to scroll options, and to confirm press Power button.
- Now accept option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- Afterwards, press Power button to select option "reboot system now".
- Great work. Congratulations.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Bolt S303 Hard Reset -How to Remove S303 Pattern lock - video
MICROMAX S303 (BOLT) HARD RESET WITHOUT PC _2017 - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on