Factory Reset MICROMAX Vdeo 4
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MICROMAX Vdeo 4. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MICROMAX Vdeo 4.
As a result your Android 6.0 Marshmallow will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 8000 MB storage and Li-Ion 4000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MICROMAX Vdeo 4 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- Firstly, hold down the Power key for a short while
- Afterawrds from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Then open the Backup and Reset folder and select Factory Data Reset.
- In the next step tap Reset Phone and read the warning when it pops up.
- Choose Erase Everything and the phone will begin restoring.
- Success! You just accomplis the factory reset operation.
Factory Reset (MICROMAX Vdeo 4)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.