Hard Reset MICROMAX Yureka Note
How to factory reset MICROMAX Yureka Note? How to wipe all data in MICROMAX Yureka Note? How to bypass screen lock in MICROMAX Yureka Note? How to restore defaults in MICROMAX Yureka Note?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROMAX Yureka Note. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your MICROMAX Yureka Note will be as new and your Mediatek MT6753T core will run faster.
- Turn off the cell phone by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, press and hold together: Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Recovery mode appears on the screen.
- Then select "wipe data/factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.
- Next, choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.
- Finally, select option "reboot system now".
- Excellent! The hard reset has just been performed.
How to Hard Reset MICROMAX Canvas 6 - Bypass Screen Lock / Factory Reset - video
Micromax Canvas Juice 2 AQ5001 hard reset pattern unlock - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work