Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 650
How to factory reset MICROSOFT Lumia 650? How to wipe all data in MICROSOFT Lumia 650? How to bypass screen lock in MICROSOFT Lumia 650? How to restore defaults in MICROSOFT Lumia 650?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROSOFT Lumia 650. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 10 Mobile settings. As a result your MICROSOFT Lumia 650 will be as new and your Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 MSM8909 v2 core will run faster.
- You should start by switching off the phone using the Power button.
- Then press and hold the Volume Down and Power button for a few seconds.
- Release held keys when the exclamtion mark appears on the screen.
- In the next step press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up - > Volume Down-> Power - > Volume Down.
- Congratulations! The hard rest has just been performed.
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Lumia 650 - How to Bypass Screen Lock Protection - video
How to Restore Your MICROSOFT Lumia 650 to Factory Settings - Windows Phone - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work