How to factory reset MICROSOFT Surface 2 WiFi? How to wipe all data in MICROSOFT Surface 2 WiFi? How to bypass screen lock in MICROSOFT Surface 2 WiFi? How to restore defaults in MICROSOFT Surface 2 WiFi?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROSOFT Surface 2 WiFi. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your MICROSOFT Surface 2 WiFi will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 4 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key for a short while in order to turn the tablet on..
- In this step swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface 3 - Format / Restore Settings / Windows Reset - video
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default - video
MICROSOFT Surface 3 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Format Windows - video
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet) - video
Reset Windows 8 Tablet to Factory setting by SurfaceTabletTips - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on