How to factory reset MICROSOFT Surface Pro 3? How to wipe all data in MICROSOFT Surface Pro 3? How to bypass screen lock in MICROSOFT Surface Pro 3? How to restore defaults in MICROSOFT Surface Pro 3?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROSOFT Surface Pro 3. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your MICROSOFT Surface Pro 3 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface 3 - Format / Restore Settings / Windows Reset - video
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface Pro 2017 / Remove Password - video
How To Reset Windows 8 and Windows RT to Factory Default - video
MICROSOFT Surface 3 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Format Windows - video
RESET - Microsoft Surface RT, Pro 1, 2 or 3 (ANY Windows 8.1 Tablet) - video
Reset Windows 8 Tablet to Factory setting by SurfaceTabletTips - video