Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface
How to factory reset MICROSOFT Surface? How to wipe all data in MICROSOFT Surface? How to bypass screen lock in MICROSOFT Surface? How to restore defaults in MICROSOFT Surface?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MICROSOFT Surface. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Windows 8 settings. As a result your MICROSOFT Surface will be as new and your NVIDIA Tegra 3 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- The tablet must be turned on, so hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and select Settings.
- Next, tap Change PC settings and choose Update and recovery.
- In the next step select Recovery.
- After that, search and choose option Remove everything and reinstall Windows.
- As soon as the appropiate information pop-up comes up tap Get Started and then Next to begin the process.
- Afterwards choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Finally, select Reset in order to confirm the whole process.
- Success! Wait to complete the hard reset operation.
Hard Reset MICROSOFT Surface 3 - Format / Restore Settings / Windows Reset - video
MICROSOFT Surface 3 Hard Reset / Remove Password / Format Windows - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work