How to factory reset MINT Clover? How to wipe all data in MINT Clover? How to bypass screen lock in MINT Clover? How to restore defaults in MINT Clover?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MINT Clover. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.0 Lollipop settings. As a result your MINT Clover will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- Then start pushing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Let go of the Power key when the MINT logo appears.
- When Andorid Robot image shows up release Volume Up.
- Now start pressing the Power key for a short while and click Volume Up once.
- After that select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- In this menu choose "yes" from the menu and click the Power key once.
- Finally select "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
- Well done!
how to openpatten lock mint m4cr - video