Hard Reset MINT Pearl
How to factory reset MINT Pearl? How to wipe all data in MINT Pearl? How to bypass screen lock in MINT Pearl? How to restore defaults in MINT Pearl?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MINT Pearl. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MINT Pearl will be as new and your core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, turn off the smartphone by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- After that start pressing Volume Up and Power buttons together for a short while.
- Release the Power button when the MINT logo pops up.
- If Andorid Robot image pops up let go of Volume Up.
- Now hold down the Power button for a short while and press the Volume Up once.
- In this menu choose "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to confirm that.
- Then select "yes" form the menu and press the Power button once.
- At the end choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
how to openpatten lock mint m4cr - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.