How to Factory Reset MIONE M1?
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MIONE M1. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MIONE M1.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 16000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2200.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MIONE M1 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
Factory Reset MIONE M1
- To perform Hard reset differently, begin by opening up the Settings app.
- Once your there, navigate down to Backup & reset then select Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset phone located at the bottom below the warning message.
- Finish off by selecting Erase everything.
- Nicely done! When the process is complete you will be greeted by the Android home screen.
How to factory reset MIONE M1? - HardReset.info
If you found this helpful, click on the Google Star, Like it on
Facebook or follow us on
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.