Hard Reset MITAC MIO 8870
How to factory reset MITAC MIO 8870? How to wipe all data in MITAC MIO 8870? How to bypass screen lock in MITAC MIO 8870? How to restore defaults in MITAC MIO 8870?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITAC MIO 8870. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Windows Mobile 2003 settings. As a result your MITAC MIO 8870 will be as new and your Intel XScale PXA 262 core will run faster.
- Switch off your cell phone.
- Now disconnect all other cables, and connect only AC adapter.
- Then press and hold Volume control.
- Next press End key for about 4 seconds to power on your phone.
- After that release only End key.
- When your device vibrates twice, then release Volume control.
- Afterwards your cell phone will turn on after 2 minutes.
- Good job!
Hard Reset (MITAC MIO 8870)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.