Hard Reset MITASHI BE 100
How to factory reset MITASHI BE 100? How to wipe all data in MITASHI BE 100? How to bypass screen lock in MITASHI BE 100? How to restore defaults in MITASHI BE 100?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITASHI BE 100. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MITASHI BE 100 will be as new and your Boxchip A10 core will run faster.
- If the device is off press the Power key to switch it back on.
- Then from Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MITASHI BE 100)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.