Hard Reset MITASHI BE 102
How to factory reset MITASHI BE 102? How to wipe all data in MITASHI BE 102? How to bypass screen lock in MITASHI BE 102? How to restore defaults in MITASHI BE 102?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITASHI BE 102. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MITASHI BE 102 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MITASHI BE 102)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.