Hard Reset MITASHI BE 150 3G
How to factory reset MITASHI BE 150 3G? How to wipe all data in MITASHI BE 150 3G? How to bypass screen lock in MITASHI BE 150 3G? How to restore defaults in MITASHI BE 150 3G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITASHI BE 150 3G. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MITASHI BE 150 3G will be as new and your AML8726-M3 core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power button to turn on the device.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset and select Factory Data Reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MITASHI BE 150 3G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.