Hard Reset MITASHI BE 200
How to factory reset MITASHI BE 200? How to wipe all data in MITASHI BE 200? How to bypass screen lock in MITASHI BE 200? How to restore defaults in MITASHI BE 200?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITASHI BE 200. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your MITASHI BE 200 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
- At the beginning press the Power button to switch off your device.
- Go to Settings and then to Backup & Reset.
- Then find and select Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device.
- Select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MITASHI BE 200)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.