Hard Reset MITASHI Sky Tab 2
How to factory reset MITASHI Sky Tab 2? How to wipe all data in MITASHI Sky Tab 2? How to bypass screen lock in MITASHI Sky Tab 2? How to restore defaults in MITASHI Sky Tab 2?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITASHI Sky Tab 2. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your MITASHI Sky Tab 2 will be as new and your Cortex core will run faster.
- The first step is turning on the device by pressing Power button.
- From Main Menu go to Settings.
- Afterwards tap Backup & Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset and choose Reset device.
- Finally select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! The hard reset has just been performed.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work