Factory Reset MITO Fantasy Fly A230
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in MITO Fantasy Fly A230. Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from MITO Fantasy Fly A230.
As a result your Android 5.1 Lollipop will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 4000 MB storage and Li-Ion 2000.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in MITO Fantasy Fly A230 and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- In case if your device is shut down, you have to switch it on by holding down the Power key for about 5-10 seconds.
- Then, go to Main Menu --> Settings.
- In this step push Backup and Reset and tap Factory Data Reset.
- Afterwards tap Reset Phone and select Erase Everything.
- Done! Now you can use your mobile with default configuration.
Factory Reset (MITO Fantasy Fly A230)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.