Hard Reset MITO S1
How to factory reset MITO S1? How to wipe all data in MITO S1? How to bypass screen lock in MITO S1? How to restore defaults in MITO S1?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MITO S1. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your MITO S1 will be as new and your core will run faster.
- If you want to Hard reset your device, begin by holding the Power key and selecting Power off.
- Upon the device shut off, hold the Power key and Volume Up till you see the logo of the device on the screen.
- From the Recovery mode, select Wipe data/factory reset by using Volume keys to navigate and once it's selected affirm it with the use of Power key.
- Now affirm the process by selecting Yes the same way as in the step above.
- Your phone will now finish the process and afterward, you will be greeted by the Android setup screen.
- Nice work!
Hard Reset (MITO S1)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.