Hard Reset MOBIADO Grand 350PRL
How to factory reset MOBIADO Grand 350PRL? How to wipe all data in MOBIADO Grand 350PRL? How to bypass screen lock in MOBIADO Grand 350PRL? How to restore defaults in MOBIADO Grand 350PRL?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset MOBIADO Grand 350PRL. Check out how to accomplish Hard Reset by hardware keys and Vendor settings. As a result your MOBIADO Grand 350PRL will be as new and your core will run faster.
- Start by holding the Power key for a short while to turn the device off.
- Then from Main Menu find and select Settings.
- Afterwards choose Restore Factory Settings.
- Enter the security code. The default code is: 12345.
- Your device should restart itself.
- Success! The hard reset has just been performed.
Hard Reset (MOBIADO Grand 350PRL)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.